WHY I USE THESE IN MY BLENDS
- Enhances the appearance and texture of the skin without leaving a greasy residue.
- Helps fade sun spots and protects against the sun’s UV rays.
- Leaves the skin looking firmer, smoother and softer by enhancing elasticity and reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Balances skin’s natural moisture and oil production while promoting growth of new skin.
- Is anti-bacterial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory.
- Helps to prevent inflammation and skin disorders (like bruising).
- Helps to soothe and renews the skin after exposed to stress.
- Ultra-rich with vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E.
- Contains amino acids, sterols, pantothenic acid, lecithin and other essential fatty acids.
- The perfect pairing for troubled skin.
- Helps skin maintain moisture.
- Provides a protective barrier from the outside assaults.
CALENDULA OIL: INFUSED
- Exceptional for those with sensitive skin, gentle enough for babies because of its gentle cooling and soothing properties.
- Effective in healing skin problems such as wounds, burns, insect bites, eczema, skin ulcers, rashes and helps reduce swelling.
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic and may have anti-viral and anti-cancer properties.
- An anti-oxidant known to exhibit anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- It quickly and deeply hydrates the skin, locking in moisture.
COMFREY ROOT: INFUSED
- Rich in allantoin, a compound that stimulates the creation of healthy new skin cells and helps calm inflammation.
- Speeds the repair of damaged tissue.
- **NEVER use on freshly broken bones. You don’t want the healing process to start before the bones are set.
HEMP SEED OIL:
- Facilitates wound healing. Anti-inflammatory, boost immunity
- Exhibits firming and tightening from hydrating the skin.
- Contributes plumpness, suppleness and softness, thereby diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Prevents joint inflammation, stiffness and pain.
- Regulates sebum production and balancing skin’s natural moisture.
- Facilitates the healing process by effectively eliminating bacteria and reducing inflammation.
- Helps minimize the appearance of wrinkles while boosting collagen production.
- Our skin is exposed to countless pathogens and irritants every day but with use of this oil daily we give our skin the advantage to fighting infections.
- Helps prevent wrinkles, crow’s feet, age spots, eliminate inflammation and speed up healing.
MCT – Medium Chain Triglyceride:
- Penetrates quickly into skin, making it feel silky and moisture without feeling greasy. Emollient and moisturizing.
- Used in tinctures and cooking as well.
- Closely resemble human sebum so it forms a barrier to lock in moisture and deliver nutrients deep into your epidermis.
- It is high in antioxidant properties and contains tocopherol and vitamin E.
- It penetrates deep down into the skin and the antioxidants that is contains help to fight off the signs of ageing, like fine lines and wrinkles.
- It also is highly prized for its UV protection.
PUMPKIN SEED OIL:
- It is rich in vitamin E, zinc, omega-3 and 6 fatty acids as well as antioxidants.
- Known for providing the skin with tremendous benefits in terms of retaining moisture fighting free radicals and helping to maintain a youthful appearance.
- The high amounts of zinc and vitamin E also improve skin tone, fights acnes and help with skin renewal which helps with anti-ageing effects.
ROSEHIP SEED OIL:
- Known to contain vitamin A, and is rich in linoleic and linolenic acids which are important skin nutrients.
- Numerous scientific studies have shown that this oil is one of the BEST for anti-aging and skin rejuvenation.
- It has shown it helps regenerate the skin, reduce scars and wrinkles while preventing the advancement of aging.
- Known to help skin regain its natural color and tone while lightening any unwanted dark blemishes.
- Known to assist with cell regeneration and promotes collagen and increase elastin. Resulting in firmer, smoother and more youthful skin with greater elasticity.
- Contains both vitamins A & E which keeps your skin healthy.
- Protects against UV damage.
- The fatty acids help skin retain moisture.
UNREFINED SHEA BUTTER:
- Using unrefined shea butter provides you with vitamins A, E and F as well as a number of other vitamins and minerals.
- is well known as a “natural protector” against the suns damaging UV rays because of the cinnamic esters found in it. Giving shea a rating of SPF 6.
WHITE WILLOW BARK: INFUSED
- Known as an analgesic and was taken for pain in the “old days”. Just like we take aspirin now days.
- It contains salicylic acid which helps fight acne.
- It is a natural and gentle exfoliant by sloughing off dead skin cells making way for fresh, bright and radiant skin.
- Encourages circulation and movement.
- Comforting for areas that feel pain, inflamed and cool to touch.
CARROTT SEED OIL:
- Extensive and amazing skin enhancing properties, mostly for its high content of natural vitamin A and carotenes.
- Stimulates the skins circulation, carrot seed improves elasticity and tone.
- Repairs damaged tissue and combats the formation of wrinkles and scars.
- Cleanses and drain skin tissue of excess toxins and fluids
- Helps balance both oily and dry complexions.
- Wonderful analgesic, helping to relieve muscles and eliminating pain in joints.
- Stronger than ibuprofen and cortisone.
- Eases discomfort of headaches and migraines.
- Helps to tighten skin –
- Powerful astringent helping to protect skin cells.
- Helps strengthen skin and improve its tone, elasticity, with defense mechanisms against bacteria or blemishes.
- Helps tone and lift skin naturally.
- Reduces the appearance of scars and acne and heal wounds.
- Reduces large pores, redness and skin irritations.
- Promotes beautiful and radiant skin with its anti-bacterial, antiseptic and soothing anti-inflammatory properties.
- Found to accelerate the healing of skin wounds.
- One of best essential oils for skincare.
- It offers all sorts of restorative benefits allowing skin cells to heal and rejuvenate.
- Calms inflammation.
- Eliminates harmful bacteria.
- Has the ability to reduce fevers.
- Reduces body aches and inflammation.
- What doesn’t myrrh do?
- It is great to use for ageing.
- Kills bacteria, antioxidant, AND anti-inflammatory.
- Improves circulation
- It is said to have the power to minimize the look of wrinkles because it tightens facial skin and slows down the effects of aging.
- Is an anti-bacterial,
- Fights acne causing bacteria.
- Reduces signs of ageing, dry skin and wrinkles.
- SEA BUCKTHORN OIL:
- It comprises as many as 200 nutrients which make it incredibly nourishing to our skin cells and great for preventing premature aging.
- Vitamin E is known to moisturize and reduce discoloration and fade blemishes as well as fight aging,
- The fatty acids lock in moisture and nourish the skin cells and form a protective barrier over them.
- Known to delay sagging skin and smooth out existing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Powerful analgesia, beneficial in reducing muscle pain, inflammation and can increase circulation.
- Topical use helps with scarring.
- Anti-inflammatory qualities can target your pores and calm the skin.
Reports from NIH show that CBD has potential benefits to:
- Help reduce stress levels.
- Reduce high anxiety levels.
- Promote health and wellness.
- Reduce pain throughout the body.
- Relieve chronic inflammation, which hinders the body’s natural healing process.
- Aid your body’s regulation of the central nervous and immune system
- Is a powerful antioxidant.
TOPICAL USE OF CBD:
Aids in relieving stiffness, joint pain and muscle fatigue.
Whether it be muscle soreness from past injuries or from sports. Or pain caused from something like Fibromyalgia, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis.
This is just the very tip of the iceberg when it comes to the hundreds of benefits of this awesome oil.